Not connected in any way with the official HVLA site
The HVLA Board of Directors - Highlights & Lowlights
Made with Magix
Board as of Apr. 2019
Susan Story (appointed 9/19-
Steve Swanson (appointed Mar.
- six women and eight men. A
“rumored” reason was due to harrassment and bullying by the small group who
Current Issues Status - Apr. 2019
$900/day to operate POOL. $3,700/day for Golf Course. So let’s NOT keep the POOL open
- Some Good-Steps. BUT Still
Key Components Missing!
GM, Edward Simpkins
- TERMINATED JAN. 11
Election Fraud Claims
- Investigation done but --
Covered-up by Boards since 2015!
- On Delinquent Accts. (Advised by consultant).
NO Board action since 2015!
- Are “Projected” dues increases enough? Reserves 26% Funded.
Golf STILL Bleeding RED Ink
LOSSES of $685,000 for 2018!
- “Staff Report” - To Board Nov. 2017. Still NOT available on Assn.
- “New” Website! Some information still
. Transparency still LOW.
Golf Ops. “Business Plan”
Still NO PLAN!
Going-on 4 Years!
HVLA Directors are Prohibited from Openly Dissenting
- “One Voice” Policy
A Very Bad Policy -
Risks Individual Liability
Valuable Voices of Dissenting Directors in HOA’s
Appearance of Abdication of Legal Duties
4. “Duty of Loyalty” by Davis-Stirling.com